Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Time12:00am until 11:30pm
WhereGlobal, 99 Occupy the World
NO WORK – NO SCHOOL – NO SHOPPING – NO BANKING – NO TRADING
#OLA & #OLB are calling on all Occupations and all Labor Unions to start planning NOW for a Global Strike. The goal is to shut down commerce world wide and show the 1% we will not be taken for granted, we will not be silenced, WE WILL NOT MOVE until our grievances are redressed.
Labor and workers are under attack by the 1%. Occupy stands with Labor both organized and not. Unions and union rights are what made our working class strong. Every benefit we have as working Americans has come from the struggles of organized labor.
We demand good jobs and good pay for everyone in America. Citizen or not. Outsourcing will no longer be tolerated by the so called “job creators.”
Education and Healthcare are human rights NOT “entitlements.”
This event may extend well beyong May Day (May 1st) be prepared!!!
- 17,745 hits
- Occupy Fredericton is the NB capital’s chapter of the global Occupy Movement
- Occupy Fredericton Vs City of Fredericton out of court Settlement The Real Story
- Chinese government will use Nexen’s marketing arm to suppress bitumen prices, warns report
- NB Energy Minister, Craig Leonard makes false assumptions on the Cleary shale gas report
- PENOBSQUIS – THE FIGHT CONTINUES!